The 2014 Feast of St. Michael is a community favorite!
It’s one of the best “community times” of the entire year! It’s time for The Feast of St. Michael, the event all of Cranford looks forward to each and every year, held at St. Michael School Parking Lot, at Holly and Alden Streets.
Who doesn’t love having carnival rides, games, nightly entertainment, a beer tent, sausage & peppers, meatball sandwiches, pulled pork, burgers, hot dogs, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, pizza, cheese steaks, fresh lemonade and zeppoles . . . . right in their own backyard?! It really is good, old-fashioned, Americana fun! It’s a great place to go as a family, and, if your kids are a bit older, a great local place to send them with their friends to create those home-town memories that they will cherish forever and tell their own kids about someday.
Food, games, and rides will be available the whole time the carnival is open. Each day also offers something different:
Thursday, September 25th, 6:00-9:00 PM
• “Bracelet Night” — Pay One Price for unlimited rides
Friday, September 26, 6:00 -10:00 PM
• Demonstration by the Renzo Gracie Team Valera Muay Thai – Cranford Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
• Musical entertainment of classic 60’s and 70’s classic rock by local favorite Brother John Brown Band
Saturday, September 27th, 3:00-10:00 PM
“Half-way to St. Patrick’s Day” celebration
• Irish step dancers from the Shea Jennings Irish School of Dance and Marie Moore
• Beer Garden, featuring corned beef sandwiches, Guinness, and bagpipe music
• Musical entertainment by The Golden Seal Band at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 28th, 1:00 -5:00 PM
• Dance performances from Beyond Dance and Fusion Dance
• Musical entertainment by local favorites The Crash Combo Band.
There will also be daily 50/50, and one super 50/50, raffles. Super 50/50 tickets and discount ride tickets and will be on sale at the Parish Center and outside church after all Masses in September.
You can also check out the website, or at their Facebook Page. Don’t miss this opportunity to support a local parish and make lifelong memories for the kids!