About Sharon Steele
Community. It’s defined as a feeling of fellowship with others who live in the same area. The word evokes a sense of comfort and familiarity, and it represents what Sharon Steele does every single day. For the past fifteen years, Sharon has made community her purpose when she decided to pursue a career in real estate.
No one knows the communities of Westfield and Cranford (and the surrounding areas) like Sharon. Not only have she and her husband, Brad, raised three boys in Cranford, but Sharon has become the oracle of the community through her blogging and social media efforts, which share all the details of what it means to live, work and play in the Cranford/Westfield area. Local businesses welcome her by name when she walks in the front door. Neighbors up and down the streets of the Cranford/Westfield area are there because Sharon helped them find the place they call home. Other real estate agents look to her for guidance, as she has helped many hone their skills to help their careers grow.
Before entering real estate, Sharon taught pre-school, and the energy that job entails transferred to a passion for helping others fulfill their dream of owning a home. While many real estate agents live in the communities they serve, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone more involved in the community and with the expertise, unwavering focus, and experience of Sharon Steele.
- Community Supporter and Founder of 365CranfordWestfieldNJ
- Community Blogger at Sharon Steele Real Estate
- ELEVEN Year Winner of the Five Star Professional Agent as seen in NJ Monthly Magazine 2012-2022
- Top 1% of 88,000 Coldwell Banker Internationally Qualified Sales Associates 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- NJAR Circle of Excellence GOLD 2014 and 2015, and PLATINUM 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- #1 Agent in the Coldwell Banker Westfield West Office for units 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- #1 Agent for production for ALL companies in Cranford for 2014, 2015 , 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 , 2021 as per GSMLS
- Named one of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents report as a top 100 agent in New Jersey 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Highly sought commentator and speaker on real estate topics
Historic Homes Specialist
- Exceptional Community Knowledge & Contacts
- Former Pre-School Teacher
- Education: BA in Education
- Attended S. Connecticut State University and College of Staten Island
Delivering unequaled excellence to each and every transaction requires focus. At the core of that focus are good communication, accessibility, and unwavering integrity. My attention to these issues combined with my exceptional attention to detail to deliver results that are above and beyond, every time.
Thanks for visiting my website. I look forward to meeting you!